Dates: July 6th and 7th, 2022
Venue: Serbia, Novi Sad, University of Novi Sad (hybrid event)
Registration: until 29th of June (for on site presence), or until 4th of July (for online presence) via https://forms.gle/1YQaCS34BYUrYSqB6
Target question of the conference and workshops: Why and how to understand, use, connect, finance, and profit upon digitalization and technology transfer?
For whom are the conference and workshops:
- SMEs, start-ups, universities with digital innovation in the area of agriculture, environmental protection, transportation and anything,
- SMEs in search for innovative digital solutions in the area in the area of agriculture, environmental protection, transportation and anything, and
- SMEs willing to build mindset for digital age.
Content of the conference and workshops:
- European perspective in digital transformation, technology transfer, internationalization, and their financial support through SMART4ALL open calls, and business contact and consultancy through Enterprise Europe Network support of innovative activities
- Promotion of the last year SMART4ALL internal and external Pathfinder Experiments
- 4 Round tables will provide insight why to digitalize/technology transfer, and what will company do after digitalization. These glimpse into the future will be done with the help of experts from the domain of business, finances and marketing, as well as from technical domain.
- Pitching event for selected members of the SMAR4ALL community
- Hands-on experience and training for the preparation of proposals for the future SMART4ALL open calls for financing digitalization and technology transfer in the area of agriculture, environmental protection, transportation and anything.