9th Edition, French-German co-organisation
… and one of the 3 major events on KETs at European Level!
The National Contact Points (NCPs) Network and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) of Grand E-Nov+ in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network IMG Rheinland-Pfalz co-organise the 9th edition of KETs’ EU Brokerage Event.
Dedicated to the Key Enabling Technologies in “Horizon Europe”, the event will target upcoming calls 2023-2024.
– Horizon Europe, Pilar 2:
- Cluster 4 (Manufacturing, Production, Building, Steel, Circular economy and Raw Materials, Materials, Digital, AI, Datas, Robotics, Photonics & Quantum technologies, Space, communication systems, semiconductors, …)
- Cluster 5, destination 2 – Batteries value Chain
– EIT (European Institute of Technologies) – KIC (Urban Mobility, Manufacturing, Raw Materials)
– EIC (European Innovation Council)
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies / SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects in the frame of next period 2023-2024.
- Echange and Meet your future partners
- Initiate the setup of project consortia
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Initiate cross-border contacts
BE READY & JOIN US!
Active participation in the workshops and B2B meetings is expected.
Costs: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.
Apply on: https://kets2022.b2match.io/