EIT Digital Venture Program is international growth support program for European entrepreneurs which includes the following:
- Financial support of up to € 25,000
- Help in development of Minimum Viable Product
- Help in establishment of deep tech venture
- Business development help from top international experts
- Help finding a first investor
- Membership in Europe’s leading innovation ecosystem
The EIT Digital Venture Program takes you from idea to investment in less than a year. The ambitious trajectory takes entrepreneurs with a brilliant idea from concept to MVP, market validation and funding. Further benefits unlock with each milestone achieved. The program will be held fully online.
This unique program benefits from EIT Digital ecosystem centered around its network of Nodes and local partners delivering the program editions.
In order to apply for the program, the requirements are as follows:
- Multidisciplinary teams of at least two individuals with an innovative business idea, PoC or prototype in the fields of Digital Industry, Digital Tech, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Finance or Digital Cities.
- Non-legal entities only.
- Residents of any of the following 19 countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Malta, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey.
Applications for the Venture Program 2022 are open from 18 February to 8 April, 2022.
For more information and application, visit this website.