The Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investment (HAMAG-BICRO) announces a call for international collaborative R&D projects in 2022 from EUREKA program for small, medium and large enterprises. Partners from Croatia can qualify for a maximum of HRK 1.5 million in grants for collaborative R&D projects with international partners.
The goals of the program are:
- to encourage companies to invest in research and development activities and thus strengthen their innovation capacity,
- to encourage international coolaboration between entrepreneurs and scientific research organizations and
- to create the foundations for international market placement.
- small, medium-sized and large companies to develop new products, services or processes
- scientific research institutions (public higher education institutions and public research institutes) can be involved in the project as external collaborators, but cannot participate in the project independently.
NOTE: sole proprietorships (obrti) and natural persons are not eligible applicants!
The call is open for project applications with partners from all EUREKA countries. The deadline for submitting applications is 30 June 2022 and the approximate date of contracting depends on the ratings of other countries. Applications are submitted in the manner described on: https://hamagbicro.hr/bespovratne-potpore/eureka/kako-se-prijaviti/ and Guidelines for applicants.
|Opening of the call (Network projects)||01.03.2022|
|Opening of the call (Danube region)||01.03.2022|
|Deadline for Eureka application||30.06.2022|
|Indicative date for project application evaluation and ranking||30.09.2022|
|Indicative date of contracting||December 2022|
The beneficiary of the program can have 1 contracted project in the implementation phase (project in progress). The new contracting of the second EUREKA project depends on the successful completion of the previous project.
As EUREKA projects consist of international cooperation, the minimum number of countries involved in the project are two member countries of the initiative. Project partners must be from at least two different countries. If there are several partners in Croatia, the main Croatian partner has to be selected. A list of Member States is available at www.eurekanetwork.org
More info: https://hamagbicro.hr/prijavite-se-na-eureka-program-i-ostvarite-pravo-na-15-milijuna-kuna-bespovratnih-sredstava/
Within the EUREKA call, a promotional Joint Call for Innovative Projects in the Danube Region 2022 is open, in which the following countries are participating: Austria, Albania, Montenegro, France, Croatia, Hungary, Germany, Poland and Slovakia. The call for applications for international collaborative projects can be found here. Official website of the Joint Call for International Collaborative Projects in the Danube Region 2022: https://www.eurekanetwork.org/open-calls/network-projects-danube-2022