Are you looking for the path to commercialise your innovative healthcare solution? The Reactor Bootcamp will provide a customised path so you can find your product-market fit, accelerate early adoption and get prepared for partnership building.
You’ll get expert guidance on customer awareness, developing the customer journey, industry compliance, and go-to-market strategy. You’ll get extensive training towards commercialising your product or service through four intensive remote sprints paired with tailored mentorship.
Become part of an international network and gain invaluable connections to a pan-European community of healthtech innovators. Reactor’s trainers and mentors include seasoned entrepreneurs from the healthcare industry, compliance experts, investors, and decision-makers from GE Healthcare.
Don’t miss the deadline: 14 March 2022.
To apply for this programme your healthcare start-up must:
- Be incorporated and registered in a Horizon Europe country
- Be innovating in the field of life sciences or healthcare
- Have a working unique value proposition
- Be in the early-growth stage
- Be focused on finding product-market fit and on scaling up
60% of the selected start-ups will be chosen from these areas:
- Medical institution workflow and process optimization
- Medical imaging and diagnostics
Thanks to the EIT-EIC Collaboration if your start-up has been previously supported by the EIC you can receive special benefits. Make sure to input your PIC number in the application form.
More information could be found here.